My Friend has a blog on which she has a post about her pen cup so I thought it would be good to make a new pen cup.
As usual I started with a flat piece of veg tanned leather I decided it would be nice to carve the name of the blog into the front.
I find carving extremely difficult especially the “u” but it looks OK so far so good.
There are going to be two internal dividers which will cross over each other in the centre. These dividers need to have channels cut to allow them to seat into the outer shell.
Notice the channels do not go right to the top the dividers will be slid into place from the bottom before the base is fitted.
Dividers outer shell and base before assembly
The outside colour is black
I lined the inside of the cup and wrapped the dividers and put it all together.